Image Map

Saturday, April 05, 2014

BLOGGING BREAK

This is definitely going to be an odd post and the last one you will see from for a month or two. As you could probably tell I haven't been posting for days at a time and the posts I have been posting have been lacking. I feel like I lost my passion and drive for blogging right now. I just feel like I have no time to blog, been in writers block for months and in need of a break.

I love blogging but recently its been anything but fun and feels forced. In my last couple posts I tried hard to tell myself I'll get over it in a couple days and just threw together some posts that I wasn't proud of. So that brings me to the whole topic of this post, I am going to be taking a break from blogging in April and maybe May. I want to be back at blogging before summertime so don't worry. 

I will still check my email every couple weeks and check my twitter every couple days but I am going to try and stay away from blogging as much as I can. And as for the 2014 Blogger Challenge, I will most likely skip all the topics for the next 2 months. If I really want to do a topic then I will post it up in the month I come back to blogging!

This was a hard decision but a needed choice, don't take this as a goodbye but a see you later when I have my passion and drive for blogging back. Until May or June, xoxo Sophie!  


1 comment: