Image Map

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

KORRES LIP BUTTER// WILD ROSE






Welcome back for the second post of the day! Woo! Exciting stuff right? Today I am going to write about a product I have been lusting after for while now and finally took the plunge and bought it. I am making it out to seem really expensive when its only $16, well I guess its pretty expensive for a lip balm!

I looked into this because I wanted a dark lip color but was sheer and lightweight and by reading reviews this seemed perfect so I went to sephora a bought it!

The formulas shiny but lip gloss shiny which I really love about it. Its lightweight and moisturizing. Definitely not as hydrating as aquafor or things like that but pretty good. It doesn't last very long but its so effortless to put on that it really doesn't matter.

This particular shade gives you a light wash of red almost like you just ate a red Popsicle. It gives life to our face without looking like you put on any lip product. Its very natural looking like your lips are just that rosy.

The only bad thing is that its a pot which isn't very handy for on the go use and very unhygienic but I'm pretty sure these come in squeeze tubes. Don't quote me!

Its perfect for an everyday pop of color or for the people that are scared of red lipsticks. I would really recommend you looking into them, they even have other shades like orangy, pink, clear and lighter reds.

You can buy them here. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.




No comments:

Post a Comment