Image Map

Saturday, December 28, 2013

BLOGGING GOALS 2014

Hello there my darlings. Sorry for the lack of posts lately but I have been busy spending time with my family and just enjoying the holiday season. I was meaning to sit down and write so many times but it just never happened, oops. With the new year approaching us very quickly, people start making new years resolutions, decluttering and reinventing themselves. I decided to write up some new years resolutions I have for my blog and share them with my readers.

1. Make more quality posts

I want to spend more time on the posts I write by actually taking more of my own photos and planning out posts not just spur of the moment writings. I think this could improve my blog drastically. I always find myself waiting till 10pm to write a blog post making it not very good.

2. Write more for myself than others

It's not that I only focus on other peoples opinions when it comes to writing but I tend to look at other bloggers and take ideas off of them which I view as not acceptable. I want to actually think up my own ideas and only use others as a stepping stone to help.

3. Continue writing on a solid schedule

If you've been following me through September-November(I think...) you'd know I was on a Tuesday, Friday and Sunday posting schedule and I followed it pretty precisely. I want to continue on with a post schedule, I'm thinking Tuesday and Friday and maybe throw in a surprise posts once in a while. I want to lessen my posting load so I can follow goal #1.

4. Reach at least 100 Bloglovin followers

I know bloggers putting their follower goals out there isn't the most well liked thing but it truly is one one my goals and I just want to get it out there. I don't just want pity follows or follow for follows, I want true followers which makes this goal so much more. 

5. Take part in every #bbloggers chat on twitter

The chats open you up to a world of supporting fellow bloggers/friends. I want to take part in them so I can gain strong online friends and have someone to go to for blog support. I plan to take part in everyone unless I have a personal matter to take care of. I also want to join the #lbloggers chat but that's only sometimes

That's it for my 2014 Blogging Goals, please let me know if you want me to do trimonthly updates(every 3 months). I don't know if that's something your interested in. Hope you have a wonderful and amazing 2014. What are your 2014 goals?

xoxo, head2toevogue

4 comments:

  1. Your plan seems very realistic, and I really hope that you will achieve your 2014 goals! ^_^
    I followed you on Bloglovin' and Twitter, so now you are just a little closer to your goal. ;)

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amicia. I really appreciate it xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I'll try and do the same but I'm sure I'll have trouble with number 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Don't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure you can totally do it, just put your mind in the zone xx

      Delete