Image Map

Sunday, March 16, 2014

2014 BLOGGER CHALLENGE- THE FOOD TAG!

Its the 6th topic in the 2014 Blogger Challenge and I was really stumped on what to write about! I was going to do a recipe but I just don't have time to do that, then I was going to do a health post about sugar but that would be a bummer so I decided on, THE FOOD TAG. I found this on OLIVIAS CASTASTROPHE and thought it would be a nice simple post. I eliminated some questions that asked about stuff I have never tried. If you are a lover of food, feel free to do this tag and link it!



1. French fries or potato chips? potato chips                          11. Ravioli or lasagna? Ravioli!

2. Fried or scrambled eggs? Neither, I am not an egg person      12. Dominos or Pizza Hut? Dominos!

3. Caramel or Vanilla? Both! I can't choose!    13. Toast or French toast? Toast! But with w/ cinnamon sugar!

4. Fruit or vegetables? Fruit for sure!    14. Sponge Cake or Chocolate Cake? Sponge! I hate chocolate cake!

5. Chinese or Indian? Indian! So Good!                                      15. M&M’s or Skittles? Skittles!

6. Still or sparkling water? Sparking definitely            16. Peanut Butter or Nutella? Neither. Both are horrible!

7. Taco or Burrito? Tacos!                                                         17. White or Dark chocolate? White!

8. Chicken wings or legs? wings, I guess                                18. White or Brown bread? Brown!

9. Hot Chocolate or chocolate? chocolate!                            19. McDonald’s or KFC? I don't eat fast food :/

10.  Cream soda or Fanta? Cream Soda was my sh*t!          20. Milkshake or smoothie? smoothies for sure!

21. Blackberries or blueberries? blueberries! Blackberries taste bitter to me!

22. Salted or sweet popcorn? Sweet! Kettle Corn <3

23.  Lemons or lime? lemons are amazing!

24. Spinach or brussel sprouts? brussel sprouts for sure!

25. Ketchup or mayonnaise? I don't really care for either but ketchup!

26. Eggs or bacon? Eggs, but I don't really eat it. Bacons disgusting though!

27. Doughnuts with icing or jam in the middle? icing! mmm.... so good

28. Pancakes or waffles? pancakes! w/ whip cream and berries!

29. Coffee or Tea? Tea. Not a coffee person!

30. Orange juice or apple juice? Orange! Unless its 100% apple juice

31. Salt or pepper? I can't choose!

Those are all the questions in the food tag! It was actually really fun to go through and write about food, my favorite thing ever. I really encourage all my fellow foodies out there to do this tag. Thats all for today my loves, until tomorrow!
































6 comments: