Image Map

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to School Outfits 2013

Hello Warriors!


Title Page



Its back to school season! For some it's an amazing time of the year but for some it's horrible! For me I hate going to school but I love the school supplies and clothes shopping. I love buying all new clothes that no one has seen you wear before and stepping into the school! Whether you hate school or not you need some cute outfits. I put together 4 outfits and each outfit fits a certain style.




This outfit is very laid back and casual look. It has a sporty look to it. This is for people that want to be comfortable but still look like they tried. The plaid shirt adds a laid back look, if its baggy it will be even more so. The jeans can be any wash you'd like, I just chose almost gray/white because it will add more lightness to the dark outfit. The converse are just simple and cute.


This outfit is for girls that love to wear dresses and be cute. This dress is dress code appropriate at most schools too! The sweater adds a little cover up and warmth but still is adorable. The oxford flats tone down the girlyness and adds some preppiness? If that's the right word. I adore this outfit

This is for the girls that don't like getting ready and just wake up and go to school.  This is easy to throw on and is super comfortable. The sweatpants are easy to move in and warm, throwing a loose sweater/shirt adds an even more laid back look. The vans are comfortable to walk in so you won't be in pain at the end of the day.

This outfit is for the more edgy kind of girl. The black jeans don't just add that edge but they also slim your legs. The shirts adds a pop of color but the design is still more edgy. The denim and leather jacket is amazing! Leather is the stereotypical edgy fabric and the denim adds a different texture while still continuing on with the edge. You can wear either dr.martens or combat boots.




That is all the outfits I have! Hope you enjoyed! I had a ton of issues with putting this up so if you enjoyed please comment. I love you all! Get excited for back to school. For the prices and where to buy the items go to my polyvore account. The username is beautywarrior1 (blogger wouldn't let me link it)


Quote of the Post: "Dress for yourself not a friend, a parent, a man or a women"

xoxo,
The Warrior<3


***All opinions are my own. I am not telling you how you should dress these are just suggestions. This is not sponsored. The quote was thought up by me, if it is a quote by someone else I didn't know.***

No comments:

Post a Comment