Image Map

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer Trends I Loved!

Hello Warriors


This summer there has been tons of new trends or just fashion things I have been loving. Yes there is still a little bit over a month of summertime left but all the schools are going back and the excitement for fall is in the air. I am going to share some of my most worn trends this summer. For people in places where summer is just beginning maybe you can get some ideas.





The first trend is NEONS! I love neon's they make me so happy and makes my life so bright. The clothing pieces in this collage I didn't necessarily pick because they go together, they are just a few pieces I love. Not a lot of people feel comfortable wearing neons but I sure do! They look amazing against tan skin and they are always a trend for summertime.











The next trend is MONOCHROME! This is for people who aren't comfortable in neons. This trend as been huge this year I love it! It's very simple and chic. Black and White is classic. The white also makes skin look tanner but can also get dirtier so be careful! Adding a pattern can also make it not so simple like the stripes or chevron.










Another trend as been GRAPHIC PRINTS! Anything that's bold and printed follows this trend! It can be any colors of shades and it will still be fun. I love this because it is just loud and fun and and there is an endless possibility of different patterns. My favorite are floral or tribal prints. Graphic prints were also shown in the other two trends above.











Another 'trend' is HOLOGRAPHIC! This trend is mostly and accessories trend. The trend has been seen is shoes , handbags and even nail polish! This so fun and crazy but it's more subtle, if that makes sense. Its such a cool design and I love it. I definitely have a feeling it will not come back next year but we will see.










The last trend of many that I have been loving is CIRCLE SKIRTS or A-LINE SKIRTS! These are a-mazing! They come in at your waist and flow out. They give your body an amazing shape! Again I don't know if these are a 'trend' but these have been everywhere, at every store! I definitely feel these will never go out of style but who knows! 








That is some of the trends I have been loving this summer 2013. Looking back at the trends a lot of them are very bold and out there yet they are still soo popular. If you want to know where all the pieces are from check out my polyvore: http://beautywarrior1.polyvore.com/ There was another which was high-waisted shorts! They have been very in as well but I am pretty sure the whole world knew that! Let me know in the comments what your favorite and least favorite trend as been and if your summer is just starting let me know what your excited for!

Quote of the Post: "I think being different, going against the grain of society is the greatest thing in the world"
                                                   - Elijah Wood


xoxo,
 The Warrior <3




*** All opinions are my own. I am not being paid to mention anything. The quotes is not mine it was said by Elijah Wood***












No comments:

Post a Comment