Image Map

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

2014 BLOGGER CHALLENGE- BOOK WISHLIST

Last Post: MUA Velvet Lip Lacquers | Advice Series: Here

We are now officially a month into the 2014 Blogger Challenge and I am going strong. Every topic so far has been interesting (well at least to me...) This week is something I've never done before but I like it. Its all about books! I was going to show my favorite book but I just haven't found a book that I think is worth sharing so I have decided to compile all the books new or old that I have an interest in buying.


The Fault in Our Stars: "Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten." (Chapters.com)

I've heard so man great things about this book, that I am really intrigued to read it. I am determined to read it before the movie comes out!

Where Beauty Lies: "Step behind the velvet ropes of Fashion Week and enter an exclusive world of opulent parties, hot guys, designer style…and new lies"(Chapters.com)

This book is written by youtubers/bloggers Elle and Blair Fowler. I have loved them for about 3 or 4 years so I am beyond supportive of everything they do. I read the first one so I am excited to read the 2nd installment.

Hunger Games Series: No description because I'm sure everyone knows what they're about. Believe it or not I have never read the Hunger Games. Before I watch the 2nd and 3rd movie I want to read the books. They are supposed to be 10x better than the movies!

Alexa Chungs "IT": "The darling of the fashion world and co-host of the music TV show Fuse News shares her inspirations, musings, and her own very personal and eclectic style"(Chapters.com)

I'm not necessarily an Alexa Chung fan but I've heard great things about the book so I've decided to take a looksie!

Lauren Conrad Books: I'm not really sure what they're about but a lot of my friends and onliners have raved about them. They look really girly and fun so it will be a light read!

Perks of Being A Wallflower: "The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a story about what it's like to travel that strange course through the uncharted territory of high school. The world of first dates, family dramas, and new friends"(Chapters.com)

I still haven't seen the movie but I am waiting till I have read the book. It seems like a relatable book so I am interested in reading it. 

Divergent Series: "In Beatrice Prior''s dystopian Chicago world, society is divided into five factions, each dedicated to the cultivation of a particular virtue-Candor (the honest), Abnegation (the selfless), Dauntless (the brave), Amity (the peaceful), and Erudite (the intelligent)."(Chapters.com)

This is also another well loved series that has received a lot of hype. The story line seems really interesting and different!

Those are all the books I am looking into for the next couple months. I am determined to finish them by the end of Summertime! Lots of Love, 

Bloglovin: Head 2 Toe Vogue


2 comments:

  1. Those look some good reads although i've only read one of them - well the first of The Hunger Games book, I sadly couldn't get into it, (not too big a fan of YA) so for once i prefer the film to a book!

    Good luck with your reading mission!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers Crossed I will be able to get into Hunger Games! Thanks so much, you're so sweet! xx

      Delete