Image Map

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

FEBRUARY IPSY BAG








So I have had an Ipsy subscription for quite some time now but I've never posted about it. I loved this months bag so I thought well why not post it. I always just felt it was so repetitive so I was never inclined to write about it. 

I received 5 products and am in love with every single one of them. I haven't given them a proper use as I just received it in the past few days so this is more of an overview but if you'd like a full review on any of these products.

Overall I am very happy with this bag. Are you happy with your bag this month? Sorry this is a very picture heavy post but I don't have anything to write about the bag.

Get your own subscription here

That's it for today my loves! Until Friday, Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment