Image Map

Friday, November 15, 2013

The Christmas Tag!- Countdown 2 Christmas Cheer


Hello there my beautiful friends! Guess what today is? That start of my Christmas Series! This series is called Countdown 2 Christmas Cheer! At the end of every post I will post a picture of how many days are left so read till the bottom! I am very excited about this series because I love Christmas so much. For some of you this may be too early but there aren't enough days in December! To kick off this series I am going to do The Christmas Tag. I wasn't tagged by anyone but I am still doing it anyway! Lol. Let's get started.....

Do you prefer a real tree or synthetic?
I always have and always will have a synthetic tree but I do like the feel and look of real ones. They are just too messy and will die by the time Christmas comes, I put it up too early. haha.

You're in a coffee shop, its December, what do you pick up?
I love the peppermint mochas or gingerbread lattes or any holiday drink really! They are all so good.

What's your favorite color scheme for decorating the tree?
My tree is just a jumble of things but I really like gold and silver or silver and red or red and green and silver and gold!

Giving gifts or receiving gifts?
Just admit it, you all like getting gifts. If you say you don't your lying! But I do like the feeling of giving someone that perfect gift and seeing the smile across their face. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy!

To mince pie or not to? What's your favorite Christmas dessert/treat?
I am not sure what mince pie is so I changed it to my favorite Christmas dessert. Well my favorite dessert is pie! Apple, pumpkin etc.. any kind!
What's your traditional Sunday lunch-change to breakfast?
It's just the traditional breakfast. Bacon, eggs, sausage, hashbrowns etc...

Christmas day fashion?
I just wear my new pajamas I get for Christmas all day! If not I wear comfy clothes!

What's your favorite Christmas song?
Oh gosh! I have too many. I do even know where to start! All I Want for Christmas is You, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bell Rock, Santa Baby, Mistletoe by Justin Bieber. Pretty much all Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber Christmas songs. I like all types: the classic, pop versions and slow covers.

Open presents before or after lunch?
Definitely before!





No comments:

Post a Comment