Image Map

Thursday, January 30, 2014

CANCELLED- BLOGGERS ADVICE SERIES?

Have you ever been sitting down doing nothing and think up an idea that you think is just fabulous? I just got this wonderful idea that may be worth giving a try. I am interested to know your girls thoughts on this new series idea.


Every week, 2 weeks, month... I haven't figured this out yet but anyway. I would tweet or put up a blog post asking for bloggers to volunteer for a chance to give advice to fellow bloggers or just readers. There will be a set topic every post. The topic can be beauty, fashion, lifestyle related. From photography, to tips and tricks to personal advice. I will ask for bloggers that specialize in that weeks topic to volunteer, but anyone is more than welcome to email me about wanting to take part in that topic.

To sign up for that weeks topic you can tweet me your email, post your email on the blog posts comment or if you're not comfortable in releasing your email you can email me personally. I will email all participants the topic. The blog post and tweet will go out the week before. For example/ if the advice post goes up on Feb. 21 then I will ask for bloggers on the 14th and so on, you will have plently of time to get your advice together.

As this is the very first post in the series, I am asking for volunteers now up until the 18th of febuary. The post will go up on the 21st. The topic is a basic one that is open to anyone, Staying true to yourself throughout your life and/or blogging journey! 

Please join! There is no set limit to how many bloggers can take part. Depends on the turn out of the project and the length of the advice. Maybe 5-10?

Thanks so much loves!

4 comments:

  1. I would defo be interested!!
    daisydaisyxo@gmail.com is my email! :-)

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will add you to my email list.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely idea, I would love to take part.
    My email is: rachel19784@gmail.com
    Came over tonight from #lbloggers on Twitter.
    What a lovely blog!
    http://umeandthekids.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel! I am adding you to my email list. Expect an email a week or two before the 18th! xx

      Delete