Image Map

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

#2014BloggerChallenge

Hello there beautiful people! You may be thinking... Why are you posting? It isn't your regular posting schedule. Yes you are right! I just wanted to quickly mention this new challenge I will be taking part in come the new year of 2014. This challenge is created by Gaby from Another Girly Blog
                                   

The challenge is called the 2014 Blogger Challenge. Basically it's where you have to write twice a month on different things. The posts will go live the 1st and 3rd week of every month. If you sign up you will receive an email every month informing you of the topic. The topics are to help you write new things you wouldn't normally write about on your blog.

Anyone can join! No matter your blog topic you are welcome to join the challenge. To get involved all you have to do is go Here and leave your blog URL, email and name in the comments or if you prefer you can email her at anothergirlyblg@gmail.com. So far there are 69 participants! Wow crazy right?


4 comments:

  1. I'm part of the challenge too, can't wait to connect with everyone. Maybe we can follow eachother, my blog is sandynoemy.blogspot.com maybe you can follow on GoogleFriendConnect.
    I'm now following you on bloglovin since you don't have GFC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes totally. I will do that later in as I'm busy right now. Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. I'm also participating in The 2014 Blogger Challenge! I can't wait!

    Madeline - Wonderland In A Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete