Image Map

Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 BEAUTY WISHLIST


Its only been 4 days and it feels like its been 10, I guess I do need to be on a schedule to get posts in every 2 days. I've just been in major writers block right now! With 2014 in full gear its time to start buying those new year products. I've compiled a list of ten products I want to see in my makeup collection by December 31. 

Ever since the Lorac Pro Palette same out I've been lusting after it, so has the whole beauty community. I just love the row of matte and row of shimmer. Another palette that I've wanting, that is quite new, is the Naked 3 Palette. It`s just so pretty and romantic perfect for a Valentines gift. Sadly I won`t have the money by February 14. Something else I'e been lusting after is some Sleek Blush Palettes. I have heard so much about them that I just can`t resist any longer. The Mrs.Bunny Sigma Brush Set is something I NEED! I really want to try out some sigma brushes and this set is just super cute. I am on the search for a perfect mattifying primer so I am hoping that I can the Korres Mattifying Primer out in 2014.

The Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara is something I've been wanting for who knows how long. I am hoping this is the year. I've heard so much about the Tarte 12hr Amazonian Clay Blushes so I'm really hoping to get my hands on one of these $31 blushes. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish seems so amazing and high quality. There's such pretty colors and are a major want. I had a sample of the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks and I fell in LOVE so I'm hoping to get a full size in any color available! The last but not least is the Beauty Blender Pro. It looks so chic and you won't be as disgusted by the stains because you can't see them!

That's my top ten lusts for 2014! What are yours, beauty and more?



2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving the blush in Memorable that came with "The Tarte of Giving collector's set and gift bag". It is a smaller size (0.05 oz) but the complete pack was sold at 59$ but it came with a lot of products including a 20 eyeshadow palette, so it was a really great deal. I asked a friend of mine to purchase it for me as she was going to the States in December. The blush is soooo pigmented you need to barely touch it with your brush, it will last me forever and ever, lol. I'm also wanting the Lorac Pro and Naked 3 palettes. I'm curious about the Sigma brushes as I haven't tried them out yet. And the beauty blender has been on my wishlist for a really long time. Good luck with your wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Eli!! I'm definitely getting the blush now! I'm so excited to buy it. The sigma brushes are supposed to be amazing! Pricey but good! Just order one and see how you like it. Thanks again xx

      Delete