Image Map

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

NEW BLOG DESIGN

Well Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you a year filled with happiness and health. As you probably know I created a new blog design for 2014. It's now live on my blog so be sure you check it out. The whole design was created my me, all me with tips from Life Set, Sail or Brittany.

I will be keeping this design for awhile, I may make a new one for 2015 but for now this is the design I'm sticking with. If you are wondering, every design aspect was made with PicMonkey if your interested in making your own design.

Thank you everyone for a great 2013 and here's to another amazing year! 2014 I'm ready for ya! A new post should be up later today.


2 comments:

  1. Love the new design! :D
    Happy New Year! I hope you have a great one! ^_^

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Happy New Year to you as well! xx

      Delete