Image Map

Sunday, March 23, 2014

LUSH COSMETIC WARRIOR





Lush is long time beauty blogger favorite so its about time I jump on the train. I have heard so many things about lush products and how wonderful they are but never really went out and tried any of their products. 

I was researching some skin products for acne-prone, sensitive skin and decided to check out the lush website to see what they had. I saw this in the best-sellers and the description intrigued me. "Cosmetic Warrior is kind to problem-laden faces thanks to moisturizing egg whites and honey, which smooth and tighten the pores, and cleansing garlic and tea tree oil for a fresh, clear, happy face" (taken from Lush.ca) I checked out some of the reviews and they were nothing but raves! For the cheap price of $6.95 CAD and the good reviews I decided to pop into a lush store and purchase it. 

And let me tell you, that was the best $6.95 I have ever spend! This is my holy grail skin care product right now, It's the most amazing thing I've ever put on my face. 

While I was reading the reviews people said that the smell was absolutely horrendous but I found it quite pleasant actually. I was expecting a extreme garlic smell with eggs but it just smells like clay. I can't really describe it.

The directions say to only use it for 5-10 minutes but I kept it on for about 30-45 minutes and it didn't harm my skin at all and trust me, I have extremely sensitive skin. I used it every day after cleansing my skin with a clarisonic.

It is a chunky mask and its very cooling especially since you have to store it in the fridge. It dries relatively fast but slow enough that you can put it on evenly. It spreads on your skin nicely and isn't overly sticky. The only bad thing is that it only lasts 2 weeks. I kept it a little past the best before date... shhhh!

I instantly found that my face and breakouts were less red and that only improved the longer I used it. My breakouts cleared up in 2-3 days time and were hardly even noticeable. It didn't irritate or burn my skin one bit. It kept my face moisturized as well without making it greasy. My face is so even now its crazy, there is barely any/no red patches or dry spots.

I am beyond blown away by this product and I would recommend it to anyone with acne prone, uneven skintone, dry skin, sensitive skin and oily skin. If you have access to a Lush Store go out and buy it now or buy it here!
Whats your number one skin care product?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog :)

    Barbs
    http://300daysofengland.blogspot.it/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete