Image Map

Monday, March 17, 2014

SHARE THE LOVE- THE SMALL THINGS BLOG


Its been a while since my last SHARE THE LOVE so I might as well bring it back with a blog I have been loving for a while now. KATE from THE SMALL THINGS BLOG runs a beauty, fashion, lifestyle and personal blog with a main focus of hair.

I love how simple and classic her layout is. Its neat, organized and easy to navigate. Her blog title was also the inspiration for my new name. I just loved how versatile the name was.

Her writing is like you're talking to her face to face. She doesn't make things too complicated and explains things with ease especially with her hair tutorials. (Most are made in video form)

Some of my favorite hair tutorials:
The Mid Knot 
Messy Bun w/ Braid
A Little Bow
Lightly Curled Hair

I always find myself reading every single one of her posts and loving it. I also appreciate the personal aspects about her blog like about her pregnancy and her life. She also has an amazing mini-series about starting a blog: first post, second post, third post.

I really recommend checking out her blog if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment