Image Map

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Whats In the Bag? July- Closing Thoughts + August Products!

Hello Warriors


Its the end of the month so it's time to give you my final thoughts on the products I chose to put in my makeup bag for July. Let's get into it...

Click here to view the description of the products and pictures!

The first product was Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Pressed Powder..  ...This powder right of the bat gives you a sunburnt look to your face if you apply just a little to much, the powder is the right shade too. It doesn't do this though if just applied over bare skin. It does give good coverage not full coverage but light to medium. It's also very matte. I don't think I would repurchase this because I wanted a powder that gave extra coverage over my foundation but I can't apply it over my foundation :\ It's good for light makeup days though :)


The next product is the Tarte Amazonian Clay Concealer...  ...This says its waterproof but its not! I went into the pool without rubbing my face and it still wore off... Big thumbs down. However it is full coverage and covers everything! Its also very easy to blend which is good for summertime when your too lazy and hot to spend a lot of time. I would repurchase it, this was the best product this month!


The final product is the Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara...  ...This mascara shouldn`t say water- resistant, it should say waterproof! This is the hardest thing to take off ever!!! One night I didn`t even bother taking it off because it was taking too long and my eyes started to hurt. NOT GOOD! It does lengthen really well but absolutely no volumizing so it made me look like I have no lashes. Would be good if layered over or under a volumizing mascara, I think. Would not repurchase, least favorite product this month!


This month I feel was a big fail... only one of the three I would buy again! Let me know your opinion of these products in the comments if you`ve tried them.


Now for Augusts Products I`m trying. This months products are very summer related again.

The products I chose are The Physicians Formula Lash Boosting Eyeliner in Black and The Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight.


The Eyeliner says it boosts your lashes in 4 weeks, thats it has 24 hour wear and thats its water-resistant, smudge resistant! Hmmm...

The Bronzer says its waterproof and last for 10 hours. It also says it gives a natural bronze! Sounds good to me!





Excited to try this months products and see if they are good or not!


Quote of the Post: "Those who mind don`t matter, those you matter don`t mind"- Bernard M. Baruch


xoxo,
The Warrior <3



**None of the Brands mentioned are paying me. All opinions are my own. I am not forcing my opinion on anyone, everyone is different so take my reviews with a grain of salt**

2 comments:

  1. we love rimmel products and th bronzer is no different!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Excited to try this for August!

      Delete