Image Map

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Review! Best Waterproof Mascara!

Hello Warriors,


      Have you looked everywhere for an effective mascara thats under five dollars? You probably aren't, but I'm going to tell you about one anyway! This mascara is from the brand New York Colors (NYC). It is $4.95 at the Walmart in Canada. I started using this last summer and it was awesome!

The mascara I'm talking about is the volumizing mascara SHOW TIME.


This mascara doesn't come in non-waterproof so its only my summer mascara which sucks. I have the extreme black formula.

                             
           It gives so much volume just like the name says, but it doesn't get clumpy. I love it, it just separates your lashes and adds a little length.

      You can make it more natural my just putting one sweep over lashes or build it up to an intense lash.


The best part is how cheap it is!! This won't break the bank.


The brush isn't too big where you get it everywhere, but it isn't too small where it takes you so long to put it on. It's just the right size.

Note: I do have small eyes so if you have bigger eyes it might be too small.




That's just my short review of my summer mascara. I hope you have a chance to try it (you shoulds it's only $3-$5 max.) If you have tried it or tried it out because of this post let me know what you think!

http://newyorkcolor.com/products/eyes/mascara/show-time-volumizing-mascara

xoxo,
 The Warrior.


**no brands payed me to mention their product, I bought this with my own money, this was not sent for free, the link is not affiliate, this is not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a good waterproof mascara for summer so i'm so glad you mentioned this!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete