Image Map

Sunday, July 07, 2013

WHO WORE IT BETTER! Feat. Miley Cyrus, Willow Smith, A Kardashian?

    Comparing celebrities in their clothing is all the rage in magazines. I found two pictures of celebs wearing the same clothing in different ways. I am going to give my two-sense in who I think wore it better.



Credit: Katy Winn/Invision/AP; Michael Tran/FilmMagic; Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic)
from the Us Weekly Magazine.
 Willow Smith, Miley Cyrus,
Rosie Huntington- Whiteley?

First off Willows outfit is a huge No-No! She definitely did not wear it best. The jumpsuit does not fit her properly, it doesn't look right. Me personally would never wear that cropped jacket with that jumpsuit, they don't mix well. So a big thumbs down for Willow. Sorry.

Now Miley, I really do like it. Since the pattern is so crazy and bold she kept very minimal accessories. It keeps the attention on the jumpsuit. I can't see the shoes so I don't know if they match but I do like the way she styled it. Since the jumpsuit is so black and white the red lip adds a really nice pop of color.

Rosie followed along the same line as Miley with minimal accessories. She has a bit more accessories though. I find the long necklace a little too much with the vertical stripes. I like the bag but I think it would look better if it was a pop of color. I do like the way she styled this though.

Overall I think Miley wore it best. It was a close tie between her and Rosie but I personally like Mileys a little bit more. Good Luck next time Rosie!
Charlize Theron, Kim Kardashian?

This one I don't really know. First off Charlie, I don't think It looks the best on her. It makes her bottom half look bigger than it is. I do like the shoes she paired with it. It puts the attention on the dress and keeps it more simple. Minus the fit of the dress I think it's very nice.

Kim, red on red? Not good. If you are going to wear a colored dress don't match your shoes to it. I personally don't like it. She should have done a contrast color or a neutral shade. I like the black nails against the red though, it adds an edge. I also think the dress looks better on her body. She looks absolutely stunning in the dress.


Overall I think Charlie has won this. I am not counting the fit in this because then Kim would obviously win, I am just judging styling. So Charlie wore it best! The red on red in Kims outfit made her lose this battle. Better Luck next time Kim!


xoxo

If you would like to check out the Us Weekly website for more Who Wore it Best and much more... Click Here

**Us Weekly is not paying me to use their pictures or to mention them. I found these images on google and gave them credit. I wish Us Weekly was paying me but sadly they are not. These are all my own opinions**









No comments:

Post a Comment