Image Map

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Beauty Wishlist! August

Hello Warriors

  Every month there is new things being released at the drugstore, department stores and sephora. I decided that all new products that come out in one month, I will choose about 2-5 things I want the following month. For example, out of everything that came out in July I chose 2 things I want to buy in August. I won`t just get to buy them, I am going to set a goal for each product and if I reach that goal I will let myself get the product. If I don't meet the goal I have to wait till next month. You might be thinking isn't this like the Whats in the Bag posts? No, For this I will be getting the products throughout the month that I don't have and for Whats in the Bag I put 1-3 products at the beginning of the month that I do have but haven't used then review them. Let's get started....


Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Powder Foundation

I have really been into powder foundations recently and I love the liquid foundation of this so I thought this
would be perfect. It is full coverage but I don't think it actually will be. I am very excited to try and get this, this month. The price of this product is steep at $43 CA but exercise is worth it!


My goal to get this is exercise everyday for at least 2 weeks. May seem easy but I get lazy a lot.




Rimmel London Show-Off Lip Lacquers(Apocalips in UK)
I have been looking everywhere for a bright lipstick that stays on and was pigmented but I could never find the perfect one. I saw reviews on these and it looks like I found the one. So I am excited to get these. This product varies in price so I`m not sure it will probably be around $6-$10 CA each

My goal to get these is read everyday of the month. I have been slacking with reading so I need this.


That is all the products I am interested in for next month. I will post a final post about my goals and these products at the end of the month, if I made it or not.

Quote of the Post: Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever -Gandhi

xoxo,
 The Warrior <3


**non of the brands mentioned are paying me to talk about them. All thoughts and opinions are my own. The pictures are not mine, I gave the website or person credit of the picture.**

No comments:

Post a Comment