Image Map

Monday, July 08, 2013

Share The Love! Blogger Edition -Milkshake Break

Hello Warriors

  I know I just started up my blog but I already thought of another idea to add to my blog! Share The Love! This segment I will basically choose a new blogger, youtuber or celebrity every week and share a little about them. I really love this idea because its way to support other bloggers or youtubers that you enjoy watching and think they deserve more followers. Without further ado here is my love of the week....


...This week I choose a blogger. I just recently found her blog but I fell in love with it. Her name is Patrícia and her blog is http://milkshakebreak.blogspot.pt/. She doesnt have very many blog posts up

the posts she does have up are so awesome and you can tell she put time into them. She does style 
inspirations, loves of the week, quotes and more. I really enjoyed reading the blogs she has up. I would 
love to do a collab with her or something! She even has a great post about confidence which you should
check out. It is very inspiring and she tells her story. 

Her blog is definitely worth checking out!


xoxo,

The Warrior <3

No comments:

Post a Comment