Image Map

Monday, July 15, 2013

Celebrity Style - Miley Cyrus

Hello Warriors


      I love Miley Cyrus' music so much and I used to love her a lot too. I am not a huge fan of her fashion though. I decided to do a style breakdown, I guess you would call it, of her fashion. This isn't a critiquing of her fashion its more of a explaining.

This first outfit I chose is a older picture of her as you can tell by the hair but I really do like this outfit. It has a very simplistic yet grungy feel. It's simple because she has on basic high-waisted jean shorts with a black strapless shirt. There is no bright colors, all her accessories are black. In her hand she is holding a blue plaid shirt which tones down the grunge a bit and shows off her country side a little.


The next outfit is more of a casual, comfy look. Again it's a simple look. All the pieces in this outfit are basics. Black jeans, baggy grey sweater and a simple orange top. The bagginess of the sweater adds a more casual feel, if you were to add a tight fitting cardigan it would be a more put together look. This shows that she is not afraid to not look perfect all the time.


The third outfit definitely a grungy look with the leather coat and all black. The whole outfit is kind of a slouchy, I don't care kind of look but the structure bag gives off the I did this on purpose vibe. The slouchy, grungy look paired with the structured bag balances the look out. This is definitely a Miley outfit


The final outfit is a more girly grungy look. I love this look because the cropped floral shirt adds a pop of color and a girly touch but the black doc martins add a more grunge look. I love the pairing of the high-waisted shorts with the crop top. This shows that Miley has that little bit of Hannah Montana left in her. This is one of my favorites looks.


Quote of the post- "Never look back on the past, look forward to the future and what's to come"- Me


xoxo,
 The Warrior <3


**I found the images on google. I would never say I took these photos when I did not. All opinions are my own and they were formed by my own brain. This isn't sponsored(even there is nothing to sponsor)The quote I honesty came up by myself, if it's a real quote by someone else I did not know**

No comments:

Post a Comment