Image Map

Monday, July 08, 2013

Get the Look! Kylie Jenner!


Hello Warriors

    You probably don't know this about me but I am obsessed with the Kardashians/Jenners. I really love Kylie and Kendalls fashion! I decided to do a fashion post on one of them, a Get the Look. This is not a look for less, I don't know where Kylie got her clothes from so I wouldn't know if it's cheaper or not. I know I always look at her clothes and ask myself where do I get that from? So I really love these posts. Some of the prices are in Canadian and some are in American so you can adjust it to whatever currency you use. This took me like a hour and a half to find pieces that look somewhat similar, trust me its hard. 



So this is the look I chose to do for Kylie. This a more simple look than what she usually wears but I love it.
She just has blue leopard jeans with a simple grey 3/4 sleeve shirt. Her shoes are just black distressed combat boots.








 I found this top on www.landsend.com. I know its not an exact dupe for Kylies shirt but I thought it was close enough. It's just a simple grey 3/4 sleeve.

The shirt $24 American
          Shirt Link














I found these pants on store.firetrap.comThese pants are a little darker than the ones Kylie is wearing but they are blue leopard pants. The pants are $19 Canadian or 12euros.

                                                     Pants Link



Finally I found these shoes on www.gojane.com. They are just distressed combat boot. I love these! They are $36.40 American. Shoes Link







xoxo,
The Warrior <3

No comments:

Post a Comment