Image Map

Friday, October 04, 2013

Beauty Wishlist! September Closing... October Wishes!

Hello Everyone....

As one month passes another is just beginning. That's right it's the end of back to school season and the start of the spooky, haunting season (back to school is still pretty haunting though...right?) Today I bring you the recap of my September wishes and my new lust-worthy products. 

                            



To see my September wishlist click here

My first product I lusted after was the LancĂ´me Hypnose Mascara. I know it's expensive but I really wanted to try something new that I have never really heard any beauty blogger or YouTube talk about. My goal for this lust was to start blogging on a schedule and... I succeeded! (rounds of applause) My blog schedule didn't start at the beginning of the month but it did happen. 
I am planning a trip to Sephora soon so hopefully I can get my hands on it

I also lusted after the Urban Decay Revolutionary Lipsticks. Again another expensive product, I guess I have expensive taste :/ My goal for this was to use up one of my lip products and... sadly I failed (booooo) I just wasn't into lip products that much in September(what kind of beauty blogger am I...) 

Now onto my October Wishes.


                            
                          




   The first product I want is the Tarte Clean State Poreless 12 hr Primer. This is $30 USD and $39 CAD (had no idea it was so expensive.. yikes...may rethink this) I did have a sample of this a while back which I got in a sample trio. I remember liking this a lot more than the brightening one. For that price, it better be good.

My goal for this lust is to build my blogger audience. I know this may sound selfish? (I guess)  I am not that far along in blogging but I still want to know people are actually reading my content I work hard on. I really want to build up a core group of readers that I can build off of and support.


                                     

                                      

The next lust is the Korres Lip Butters in Pomegranate and Wild Rose. They are $16 CAD and $12 USD (dang Canada... why you so expensive) I have been wanting these every since missglamorazzi on YouTube has been raving about them. One, the colors are all gorgeous it was hard to pick one and Two, they are supposed to be super moisturizing. The pomegranate is a sheer coral and the wild rose is a sheer deep red. The red will be perfect for the holidays and the fall. This is my top lust.

That's all for my October Wishlist. If you have tried any of these products let me know what you think. I am really excited to start working on my goals. Also stayed tuned for a collab post coming up.... Don't wanna miss it. 

                                                     What are your October wishes?
                                                            xoxo, head2toevogue




No comments:

Post a Comment