Image Map

Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Style Steal- Miranda Kerr

      Fall Style Steal

Hello beautiful people, how was your work week? Aren't you just so happy it's Friday? I sure am! A few weeks back I did a fall style steal for Selena Gomez and I felt another one was long overdue. I love reading these posts because if you love an outfit and don't know where to buy anything or it's so expensive that you just give up on it. Fall style steals are basically where I find a celebrity outfit that is fall appropriate and I find cheap alternatives to the outfit. They aren't exact pieces at all, they are way cheaper. Who says you can't look cute for cheap? I will be doing these every season, so during winter they will be winter style steals and so on. 

This outfit is based on Miranda Kerr. I instantly fell in love with this because it has booties which I love and a denim jacket which is so effortlessly cute. I realized after I uploaded the photo into blogger that I forgot the hat and sunglasses! But fedoras are very easy to find and sunglasses are also everywhere. 

This outfit is very neutral and clean. I find that the ankle tuxedo pants add a different look than just black skinnies. Paired with the bootie they are just perfecto! You expose a little leg but not too much. The white button is s plain piece that goes with everything.  This outfit is full of different textures: leather, suede, denim, chiffon and the pants are slightly leather looking. All the textures make it more interesting. It doesn't include that many fall trends beside the booties but the makes you more original. I feel this is more of a summer to fall outfit or for a warm fall day. If it's very cold where you live this won't be one to go to but you could use it for spring, maybe? Check out my Polyvore page for prices and where to buy each piece. 

Do you like this outfit? Do you like Miranda Kerr? What's your go to fall outfit? 
Comment any other celebrity outfits you want me to steal.







2 comments:

  1. I think this outfit is lovely! I think those shoes are to die for! I've just followed you on here and bloglovin :-) xo

    www.thebeautybaker46.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! the shoes are amazing! xx

      Delete