Image Map

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

CHRISTMAS EVE JOY!


Happy Christmas Eve my beautiful friends! I just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe Christmas Eve.  I also wanted to say thank you for all the supporters I have gained in the past 6 months of blogging. My goal is to get to 50 followers by 2014 and that's only 4 people away and I'm beyond excited. Blogging has been the best choice I have ever made and I wouldn't give it up for anything. 


Christmas is the season of giving so I want to remind you all that don't just focus on giving people material items but give people encouragement, love, respect and help. Take time out of your Christmas schedule to help people and make their day, trust me they will appreciate it. Say Merry Christmas to your neighbors, friends, family and even strangers.

Most importantly, take this time to be with your family and friends. Get off of social media and technology as a whole and just enjoy each others company. Don't take anything for granted and if you are a fellow blogger take the day off of the blog. Just spend time with your family, you can always post your Christmas outfit post on the 26th you're not going to die. Christmas is meant to be with the people you love not reading what other people are doing through a screen or writing to strangers what you wore. Please just do it, you'll enjoy Christmas a whole lot more!

Thanks a so much everyone. Merry Christmas Eve Everyone and talk to you tomorrow (maybe) for the last day of Blogmas. 

xoxo, head2toevogue

**photos are free for use to anyone, I made them simply on picmonkey. Just please don't take credit for making them***




No comments:

Post a Comment