Image Map

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

FASHION GIFT GUIDE FOR HER- C2CC


Hello there beautiful people! Happy Hump Day... no just no! With Christmas fast approaching people are needing to find gifts for people pronto! I decided its time for another gift guide post, this time: fashion for her. I know there's a lot of items in this gift guide but I wanted to give more options of different items. I tried to make some expensive and some cheaper so it can cater to all budgets. Let's get started...

Everyone needs a scarf in their wardrobe so it's a perfect gift. I would stick with neutral, no pattern scarfs as you don't know what they'd like. There are a ton of scarves out there!
5. Michael Kors Rose Gold Runaway Watch

These are obviously a more expensive gift. If you are very close with a person or just feel like spending $300 on someone, I would definitely buy these. Make sure the person wears watches first! Michael Kors watches are just a classic!

Beanies are just a basic piece, they aren't for everyone but if you know someone who would look good in a beanie I would give it to them. They are more of a extra gift than just a main gift in my opinion. You can find very nice ones if you try.

9. Victoria Secret- PINK- Zip Hoodie|$50
10. Victoria Secret- PINK Signature Zip Hoodie(similar)
11.Victoria Secret- PINK- Perfect Zip Hoodie|$50
12.Victoria Secret- PINK- Faux Fur Signature Zip Hoodie|$99

13.Victoria Secret- PINK- Yoga Crop Legging|$40
14. VS- PINK- Yoga Legging|$40
15.Victoria Secret- PINK- Bootcut Yoga Pant|$50

Victoria Secret clothing is an essential in all girls wardrobe. They are slightly overpriced so not a lot of people want to but it themselves. They will really appreciate some VS clothing as a gift, they don't have spend $50 on a hoodie! 

Handbags are always wanted, even if they don't admit it. Every girl dreams of having enough handbags for each day of the year. A nice handbag will always be a win. If you're feeling generous, opt for a Louis Vuitton or Michael Kors. If you think they deserve something nice, go for a Steve Madden or Rebecca Minkoff. If your budget is lower, go for the Topshop, HM, F21 type brands.

21. UGG Australia- Dakota Moccasin|$100
22. Kohls- SO Suede Moccasins|$44(on sale now for $15)
23. Acorn New Spa Thong|$36

Lastly, everyone wants a nice comfy pair of shoes. Moccasins are always amazing because you can either wear them inside as slippers or sometimes outside as warm shoes. I love moccasins. UGG makes amazing ones but not everyone can afford it so you can find cheaper alternatives at Payless, Kohls even Target. Also a comfy pair of flip flops is nice if you live in a warmer climate. I recommend memory foam or spa ones. 

That's the end of my fashion gift guide, I hope you enjoyed and got some new Christmas present ideas! Let me know any other gift guides you want as I have a ton more days of posts I have to fill! 

-head2toevogue, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment