Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

HOLIDAY MAKEUP LOOK #2 SUBTLE


Hello there my beautiful friends!
How are you this lovely Wednesday? Can you believe Christmas is only 13 days away?! Its insane, it feels like just yesterday it was November 1 and now its December 11th!
Most Christmas parties are starting this weekend so I thought I'd show you another holiday look to wear to all your festive events. This look is more subtle and natural, its for the younger people or the people who don't wear much makeup. I hope you enjoy this cute, simple tutorial!







That is the breakdown of this makeup look. Let me know if you liked the instructions in the picture instead of it under the picture. It is a lot easier for me! I don't remember the website where the face picture is from but I just did a google search for face chart and this, along with many others, came up!
Hope you have a very merry holiday!

-head2toevogue, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment