Image Map

Friday, December 13, 2013

GIFT GUIDE FOR MOMS AND GRANDMAS- C2CC


Hello there my beautiful friends. Sorry for no post yesterday but I was beyond busy and just didn't have time. I really need to get my posts scheduled this weekend, I do not want to miss another day. I promised myself I wouldn't miss a single day but I have, sadly. Anyway today I bring you another gift guide but this time for 2 of the most important people in your life, your mom and grandmas or any role-model figure in your life. This is based around relaxation and distressing since the woman figures in your life so pretty much everything for you. Lets get into it!
Gift Guide for Moms and Grandmas
Everyone loves sitting down in front of the fire with a hot cup of tea and a good movie. Any mom in need of a relaxation would love a gift set like this.
A nice pair of comfy slippers are the perfect addition to any relaxing night. A good quality pair of slippers are the perfect gift.
Now this is amazing. You can put it on an office chair, in your car or even on your couch. You get a full massage while watching T.V or doing a little work.
4. Spa Gift Certificate
A soft, warm bathrobe are perfect for after a shower or first thing in the morning. I always love receiving a nice bathrobe. 
This is amazing for the person with a sore neck or if they just hate regular pillows and want something a little more luxurious.
This is some high class skin care. Its $100 dollars for it but the quality is there. If you are willing to spend a little extra on someone then this is the perfect gift for them. 
Now this is such a cute and creative idea. If you don't have the money to buy a store bought gift then this is perfect. Its custom to anything you want and its actually useable! They can use it to enjoy their coffee or tea!
If you know someone who already owns a keurig machine and their k-cups are always a big jumbled mess then I would get them this. They will be more relaxed when its all clean. 
10. Keurig Coffee Brewer Machine with Coffe Refills
This is kind of a more joke gift. Get it? Its called Hot Mama and you may be giving it to your mama. This could be an extra gift or a stocking stuffer.
All three of these could go together. Its just a mint and eucalyptus scent that supposedly helps relieve stress. Its a small little useful gift. 
This is again another relaxing spa gift. If you have a dad that lives with your mom then you can put this in their stockings. They could give each other a nice relaxing massage at-home.

Some of these gifts could be paired together in a gift set or individual. I tried to make a range of cheap to expensive gifts as I know not everyone can afford 100+ gifts and others like spending that little extra on people. I hope you got some ideas for the special women in your life. Merry Christmas everyone!

-head2toevogue, xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment