Image Map

Sunday, December 22, 2013

SUNDAY SUM-UP #2

          Hello there my beautiful friends. Only 3 days till Christmas and I am feeling great, are you? Family is starting to come into town and the extensive amounts of Christmas baking are starting. I have been binge watching a ton of Christmas movies and specials while wrapping up all my gifts! Which is why my posting has been very mixed this week. I missed 2 days this week, unacceptable! 

Not only have I missed days because of my constant busyness but I also have slight writers block which makes me not as motivated to really try and get a post up. If anyone has an emergency post ideas post or writers block tips on their blog leave it in the comments and I will check it out. 

With the new year coming in close I have been thinking of some new post ideas for the new year and I want to know your opinion on a blogging new year resolutions post? I think it will help me achieve some goals I have for my blog in 2014. I was also thinking about starting an advice series but I'm not sure of how many questions I'd get. Let me know what you think. 

Along with the new year I will be releasing a new blog design, as you know. I have officially decided January 1 will be the launch. If I'm home I will make it live as soon as 12am hits but if not I plan on the morning time. I'm really excited for you guys to see it and if you've been paying attention to my photos there have been small hints on the design. 

Well that's it for this Sunday Sum-up, I hope you enjoyed learning a little about my past week. I really love writing these posts as it's almost like a weekly journal except not every week, so not really weekly but you get my point right? Merry Christmas my little dolls! 

-head2toevogue

3 days till Christmas Cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment