Image Map

Friday, December 06, 2013

DEAR DIARY- RELATIONSHIPS <3

          
Hello there my beautiful friends, sorry for the last Blogmas post, as you all know I am in the process of redesigning my blog and I just got so caught up in the design today that I lost track of time and now it's 10pm with no post up! I promised myself I would keep on track but today was just not my day! Putting my schedule problems aside, today I bring to you another Dear Diary post. I was going to get up a Christmas post but I just didn't have time! This 'diary entry' today is going to be about relationships, as you can tell from the title. I am going to talk the good, the bad and the dirty....ok, maybe not the dirty but it sounded rhymie! 

Dear Diary, 
    Relationships are like an undercooked cake. On the outside, they look all pretty, decorated and just look perfect. But on the inside, they are gooey, messy and far from perfect. That's just how most relationships are! Take the celebrity couples for example, everyone thinks they are the perfect couple and are so cute together and just look so damn happy! You get jealous of their relationship because your relationship isn't as near as good as theirs. When in reality, their relationship is the same as yours! They have their super fun, happy moments, they have their hot, steamy moments and they have their angry, sad moments. I'm not saying all relationships are messy and bad but I'm not saying all relationships are perfect either. Couples will have their fights over the bills, the dirty house, the kids, the pets, the lacking intimacy or whatever else! In my opinion it's completely normal, in fact, if you never fight something's wrong because that means both of you are bottling things up and then one day your both gonna burst, get in a huge fight and possibly break up! Most of the time the things couples fight about are dumb and not worth the anger. You just have to remember that fights are normal so don't think your going to breakup from one little disagreement.

Now on to the positive! There are many happy moments, like any adventures, your first time(hint...hint..), your first kid, first pet, the silly romantic comedies you watch together, the video games he beats you at, his baggy clothes you wear, your first home, even living together for the first time. Most of the time the positives outway the negatives and your relationship is genuinely happy. The intimate moments you share are usually the best, it's time when you really connect with one another. I think having breaks from one another can also help your relationship. Don't spend every second together, if you want to have a girls weekend go for it and if he wants a guys weekend let him. Unless you sense something suspicious, like you think he's cheating then confront him. But point is try to have a break at least once a month. In short, relationships can be a lot of work but can also be a lot of fun. Enjoy them while you can still get them!

Love,
 head2toevogue, xx


       


No comments:

Post a Comment